Organising Your iRECS Work Area (Return to Top)
Navigating iRECS - Application Submission/Modification/Duplication/Transfer (Return to Top)
iRECS enables applicants to:
- Draft and submit a brand new application – starting an application from scratch; examples shown:
- Gene Technology/ Regulated Biological Materials
- Radiation Safety
- Human Ethics
- Amending an existing application – modifying a submitted/approved application, i.e. adding new personnel to the submitted/approved project/application
- Duplicate an existing application – create a copy of an existing application (i.e. a new application with identical info) and then edit the relevant fields to fit their current application/project
- Transferring an application – transfer an application to another user (i.e. RA transferring an application to the lead CI for review and submission).
Note: For transfer of approved project, please contact the relevant RECS team before you transfer any approved projects to another CI.
Gene Technology- New Application
Gene Technology & Radiation Safety -Modifying an Approved Application
Human Ethics - New Application & Modification
Navigating iRECS - What happens after submission (incl. follow-up & amendment requests from reviewers) (Return to Top)
Further Support (Return to Top)
- If you have any iRECS login or technical issues, please contact UNSW IT Services at email@example.com or (02) 9385 1333.
- For any queries, regarding the iRECS Human Ethics, Animal Ethics Gene Technology or Radiation Safety application approval and/or review process, please contact:Human Ethics: firstname.lastname@example.orgClinical Trials: email@example.comAnimal Ethics: firstname.lastname@example.orgGene Technology: email@example.comRadiation Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org